Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
The cousin of Chicago Bears wide receiver Devin Hester has a warrant out for his arrest in connection with a July 4th murder. Antoinne Hester is wanted for the murder of another man, Bevin Bennett.
Antoinne allegedly shot Bennett, while in the back seat of a car, multiple times. Antoinne was originally charged with attempted murder, but that was changed when Bennett died over the weekend. Police believe this shooting was premeditated.
Police have been in contact with Devin and the rest of the Hester family, and they have all been fully cooperative.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade