Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports is reporting that Ryan Anderson will likely not re-sign with the Orlando Magic, but will be moved in a sign-and-trade. Wojnarowski didn’t specify which team Anderson would be traded to. We told you via the Sacramento Bee last Monday that Anderson met with the Sacramento Kings over lunch, then toured their practice facility.
This latest report of Anderson being moved in a sign-and-trade tells me that Anderson is commanding a price tag that is too high. Anderson is a restricted free agent, which means the Magic can match any deal that is presented to him. We will keep you posted on any potential deal that surfaces.
Update #1 Sunday 2:51 p.m.
Joshua B. Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel tweeted a couple of minutes ago that the Magic are in talks with the New Orleans Hornets on a sign-and-trade involving Anderson.
Update #2 Sunday 3:23 p.m.
Via Howard the Dunk, Anderson will be sent to the Hornets in a sign-and-trade for Gustavo Ayon.
According to Howard the Dunk, Ayon, 27, is originally from Mexico. During his rookie year in the NBA, the 6’10, 250 lb. power forward, averaged 5.9 points, 4.9 rebounds and 0.9 blocks per game.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade