Adrian Peterson Arrested at Houston Nightclub
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was arrested over night after an altercation involving police at a Houston nightclub. Peterson has been charged with resisting arrest after not leaving the club when directed to.
According to Pro Football Talk, Peterson — and other club-goers — was asked to leave the club, but he wanted to get some water before leaving. As Peterson was making his way towards the exit an officer then attempted to take him down by jumping on his back. Other officers then got involved and made the arrest. Peterson was released from jail on $1,000 bond.
PFT is also saying that the incident was all captured on video, which has yet to surface.
This is first that I’ve ever heard of Peterson being arrested so I think he can kind of get a pass for this. Hopefully Commissioner Goodell doesn’t throw the book at him for something as minor as this.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade