Tea Time W/ Noire Femme: Frank Ocean Sings out the Closet
Twitter was ablaze this morning with some really hot tea. Our favorite crooner, Frank Ocean, had officially come out the closet as Bisexual.
Since everybody writes personal letters now…
Frank Ocean penned his own.
In it, he revealed a past love with a man when he was 19 years old.
“4 Summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19 years old. He was too. We spent that Summer and the Summer after, together. Everyday almost. And on the days we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I’d see him, and his smile. I’d hear his conversation and his silence.. Until it was time to sleep. Sleep I would often share with him. By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant.”
Apparently, the letter was supposed to be a part of the credits on his highly anticipated album, Channel Orange. Unfortunately, a UK blogger got his hands on it and tried to out him. Frank caught wind and released the letter on his tumblr page.
My first response to this news was…I don’t really care.
Kudos to him as a black alternative R&B/hip-hop artist coming out in a real homophobic genre of music.
At the end of the day, he makes amazing music, looks adorable, and he’s kind of a musical genius.
Whomever he sleeps with doesn’t matter. In fact, I still want him to sing “Thinking About You” to me in my ear, while feeding me chocolate-covered strawberries.
If that means he’s thinking about Trey Songz while doing these things…at the end of the day Frank Ocean is still singing “Thinking about You” to me in my ear, while feeding me chocolate-covered strawberries!
I’m just waiting for the album to come out and rock my world!
*Starts playing We All Try*
Until next time America!
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade