The Orlando Magic Have Entered Trade Discussions with the Brooklyn Nets Regarding Dwight Howard
In this trade scenario the Magic would send Howard to Brooklyn in exchange for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks, and three future first-round draft picks. It’s important to note that Lopez and Humphries are free agents, and would be sent to the Magic in a sign-and-trade, therefore would have to agree to any potential trade.
Also via the OPP, Ken Berger of CBS Sports is reporting that the Magic are also working on other trades. The Atlanta Hawks, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers, and possibly the Dallas Mavericks are all on new general manager Rob Hennigan’s list of teams he’d like to bring in on the Howard sweepstakes.
Sounds like the Nets are back in the swing of things as it was noted by a couple of “experts,” that the Nets would fall out of trade talks after acquiring Joe Johnson from the Hawks. It also sounds like the Nets could have their own big three if they should land Howard and resign Deron Williams. While this deal isn’t great, it’s going to eventually get to a point where the team is going to have to him anywhere and get some kind of value for him. It doesn’t sound like the Magic are in a hurry to trade him, so they won’t be pressured into a bad deal.
Missed any Dwight Howard trade news? Check out our Dwight Howard Trade Rumors timeline.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade