Chad Ochocinco Helps Out Recently Widowed Woman on Twitter, Offers to Fly her to his Wedding Tomorrow
Outspoken Miami Dolphins wide receiver, Chad Ochocinco, is offering to fly a recently widowed woman out to his wedding tomorrow, and he’s paying for everything.
The woman, Cheryl Minton, tweeted Ochocinco earlier today asking for his prayers after just losing her husband two weeks ago. Check out the conversation below, via Yahoo! Sports:
What a tremendous offer by Chad, but this isn’t a first for him. In years past, Chad has taken fans to movies, dinners, and even a shopping spree. I remember he took to Twitter once in Pittsburgh that the first person to find him in the airport will go on a $5,000 or $10,000 shopping spree. I mean I think it’s hard to hate on somebody like that, what an extraordinary gesture.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade