Lamar Odom Is Heading Back To Los Angeles
Former LA Lakers forward, and reality TV star Lamar Odom is heading back to LA for the third time in his career.
A source told the Associated Press in anonymity that the three team deal will send Odom back to the Clippers, where he was the fourth overall pick in the 1999 NBA Draft. The deal will send Odom from Dallas to the Clippers, Moe Williams will go from LA to Utah, and the Jazz will send the trade exception they got from New Jersey in a trade for Mehmet Okur last season.
If Odom is motivated this is a solid pickup for the Clippers, as a team featuring Odom, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, and DeAndre Jordan could be a force in the Western Conference. If they can get a healthy Chauncey Billups to return to the team they could really make some noise in the NBA.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on June 28, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, Sports and tagged Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Dallas Mavericks, Lamar Odom, Los Angeles Clippers, Utah Jazz. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.