Jeanius Of The Week: A Naked Houston Woman Left Kids In Car While Getting Ice Cream After Car Accident
We’re heading to H town for this week’s Jeanius, a 34 year-old woman was arrested for child endangerment after leaving her three kids in a wrecked car, then going into CVS to get some ice cream….. NAKED.
According to Click 2 Houston, 34 year-old Stephanie Dillard left her five, twelve, and sixteen year-old kids in the car after crashing into a METRO bus in Houston. She then decided to leave her kids in the car, then walked into a nearby CVS and ate ice cream while she stripped naked. She then resisted arrest, none of her children were seriously injured and are now in the care of their grandmother while she is still in jail. No word on what caused her bizarre behavior.
If you want to read about more dumbasses in the news, check out our Jeanius of the Week section of the site.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on June 23, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius of the Week, Jeanius Thoughts and tagged Jeanius of the Week, Naked Woman in CVS, Stephanie Dillard, Woman leaves kids after accident. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.