[VIRAL VIDEO] The Overly Attached Girlfriends Version Of Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
Posted by Mean Jean
Everyone from the Harvard Baseball team, to the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders, and even President Barack Obama have viral videos of them singing the current #1 song in the country, Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.” Well now it’s time for a remix, by the overly attached girlfriend. With a new hook that goes a little like this; “hey I just saw you, with that lady, paid for her dinner that’s kind of shady. And all your other friends that call me crazy they just don’t get us, we’re special baby.”
The overly attached girlfriends, “Call Me Maybe”
This chick got the crazy down pretty well, which leads me to believe that she might be a little off. Oh well, LOL.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
About Mean JeanI'm a very random person, and my mind is always going, so instead of being limited by Twitter and Facebook statuses. I decided to start a blog! Enjoy!
Posted on June 19, 2012, in Viral Videos and tagged Barack Obama, Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepsen, Harvard Baseball Team, Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders, The Overly Attached Girlfriend, Viral Video, Viral Videos. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.