The Champs Sports Bowl is no Longer, Russell Athletic Added as Title Sponsor
Say goodbye to the Champs Sports Bowl, Russell Athletic has agreed to become the new title sponsor for the annual bowl game, now in its 23rd year.
This year’s game will take place on December 28 at 5:30 p.m. and will air on ESPN. The bowl game sees one of the top teams from the Atlantic Coast and Big East Conferences, which last year saw its first sellout with the Florida State Seminoles playing the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Once the UCF Knights start playing in the Big East, the opportunity for them to play a bowl game in their hometown will be big, assuming they can become one of the top teams in the conference.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on June 19, 2012, in News, Sports, Thee Cody Taylor and tagged Champs Sports Bowl, College Bowl Games, Florida Citrus Bowl, NCAA, Russell Athletic Bowl. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.