[VIRAL VIDEO] Michigan Rep. Lisa Brown Mentions Vagina, While Opposing Abortion Law. Banned From Speaking
Posted by Mean Jean
Earlier this week Michigan Representative, Lisa Brown, voiced her displeasure with a new abortion law in the state. While making her point she said the following which caused her to be banned;
I have not asked you to adopt and adhere to my religious beliefs.Why are you asking me to adopt yours?”
“And finally, Mr. Speaker, I’m flattered that you’re all so interested in my vagina, but ‘no’ means ‘no’.
Peep the video:
In response to being banned Brown released a statement saying; “I was either banned for being Jewish and rightfully pointing out that House Bill 5711 was forcing contradictory religious beliefs upon me and any other religion.” Ari Adler, the spokesman for the Republican, say she wasn’t banned for using the word vagina, but for the no means no comment. Which in their words compared the legislation to rape.
For more quotes from Brown, and the Republican party check out Yahoo!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade