The Best Fake iPhone Commercial You’ll Ever See
Since Apple has released details on the new iOS 6 operating system, a 17-year-old in Oklahoma decided to create a commercial for the new iPhone 5. His vision for the new phone includes a quad-core A5 chip, a see-through Retina Display, and a virtual keyboard. So if a 17-year-old can create this, what will Apple do?
Seeing this, if Apple doesn’t create a see-through display, I’m going to be pissed. I mean there has to be a way to physically create it if a 17-year-old can digitally create it, right?
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade