Football Player Claims God Told him to Set Apartment on Fire with Marijuana Blunt
An Arena Football League player is facing a federal arson charge after setting his apartment on fire. Kevin Marcus Ellison was smoking weed in his bed and then managed to set the place on fire.
But Kevin had a good reason to, ready to hear it? He set his apartment on fire “because God had told him to set the bed on fire.”
I mean it’s case closed, free him on all charges. This jackass had to of been still high when he made up that gem of an excuse.
The fire was so bad that he had to jump out of his apartment, from the third floor. Or maybe it wasn’t that bad, maybe he was just too high to go out the front door.
He damaged an estimated $50,000 worth of property during the blaze, pun intended.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade