Photo: Chris Bosh Seen Kissing Wife After Last Night’s Win, No Longer Considered ‘Gay’
Chris Bosh returned to form last night during the Miami Heat’s 101-88 Game 7 win over the Boston Celtics, scoring 19 points on 8-10 shooting from the field and 3-4 from three-point range. So after this great performance, a celebratory kiss from his wife was expected.
Hopefully the above photo ends the ‘gay’ rumors that currently surround this man. If you do a quick Google search, type in Chris Bosh and the second suggestion is ‘Gay.’ (I have added a photo of this taken from my phone, the snipping tool wouldn’t let the suggestions show)
Apparently over the years, Bosh committed such acts that would classify him as being gay, not really sure how (not that there’s anything wrong with that -Seinfeld). As I understand it, he wasn’t hated until he linked up with Wade and LeBron in Miami. So this photo shall silence the critics, at least until the Heat lose in the Finals.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade