Dana White Slams Nevada State Athletic Commission Over Pacquiao Fight
UFC President Dana White took to Twitter early Sunday morning to air his frustrations over the Manny Pacquiao/Timothy Bradley boxing match, and it seems like his comments are unanimous across Twitter.
The fight seemed to favor Pac heavily over Bradley, but it was Bradley who was awarded the win. That sent the boxing world into a frenzy, thus the reasoning for White’s tweets.
A lot of people are complaining about the call, even calling it a “stain on boxing,” as Lennox Lewis said. Both the boxers have already agreed to a possible rematch on November 10.
As much as White is frustrated with the result of this fight, at the end of the day he’s really going to benefit from this. More people will continue to question the state of boxing, see the product UFC continues to put out, and start showing more support for the UFC.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade