Guy at 7-11 Stops a Robbery by Kicking Knife out of Robber’s Hand
This story has it all: a robbery, a good Samaritan kicking the robber’s knife out of his hand, and a great reason why he was so brave.
A man went into a 7-11 in Orlando (Orange Avenue and Landstreet) and attempted to rob the store, with a knife as his weapon of choice. The robber approached the clerk, pointed the knife at the clerk and demanded cash. The good Samaritan saw this happen and grabbed a bottle of wine and confronted the robber, then kicked the knife out of his hand and chased him out of the store.
The good Samaritan didn’t want to be identified, and when asked why he performed this brave act, he said: “Because, bro, that’s me.”
This story jumped out to me because of the location. The store is located right by the Orlando UPS Hub where I worked for a few years, so I’ve been to that store a million times.
I just have to ask, who robs a store with knife? Not that I condone robbery, but if you rob someone, why not go all out and use a gun?
No one in the store was hurt during the robbery and the robber was still on the loose, as of posting time.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade