Jeanius Of The Week: 33 Year Old Man Beats Up A 9 Year Old Who Won Water Baloon Fight
I know we already had one Jeanius of the Week, but people are so dumb that I had to add another, shoutout to Thoughts of a Jeanius Correspondent @KMota11 for bringing this one to my attention. A 33 year old Pennsylvania man was charged with assault after losing a water balloon fight with a nine year old boy.
According to Yahoo, the man, Joe Mongeon, allegedly started the water ballloon fight with the boy, then became upset when the boy hit him with water balloons. So he decided to throw the boy to the ground and started kicking him, and when the boys mom came to his aide Mongeon punched her in the face. Then he was arrested and charged with two counts of simple assault and harassment.
Wow, what goes through peoples minds these day where this is OK? Congrats Mr. Mongeon you have received a well-deserved Jeanius of the Week, jackass. If you have any suggestions for Jeanius of the Week shoot an email to Mean.Jean@ThoughtsofaJeanius.com or Tweet them to me @itsMeanJean.
If you want to laugh at more dumbass people, check out out Jeanius of the Week section of the site, there are some real idiots over there.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade