Did Courtney Lee Take an Indirect Shot at Otis Smith on Twitter?
Well it’s 12:15 in the morning in Orlando, the Oklahoma City Thunder just won the Western Conference title and the congratulatory messages to those in the Thunder organization are beginning to roll in. One of those messages came from former Magic player, Courtney Lee. He tweeted out a message that could be taken as a shot towards former Magic general manager, Otis Smith.
Of course Lee could be talking about the time Smith blew up the Magic after a run to the NBA Finals in which he traded him to the Nets. Any Magic fan will tell you that was one of the ‘highlights’ of Smith’s tenure as GM. What’s more is that after this offseason, there’s a decent chance that neither of the players the Magic received in that trade — Vince Carter and Ryan Anderson — will be with the team anymore.
Of course this could all be speculation, who knows.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade