[REPORT] Another Proposal Submitted For Phil Jackson To Work In Orlando’s Front Office
While the Charlotte Bobcats have their own issues like this one, or the fact that everyone they want to coach is waiting for Orlando to make their decision on head coach, before they reply to the team. SI.com is reporting that their former head coach Sam Vincent is still at it trying to get Phil Jackson to work in an executive role for the Orlando Magic. There are a few more details this time.
The new proposal that has been submitted, would allow Phil Jackson to do his work away from Orlando, most likely in LA where his girlfriend Jeanie Buss works for the Lakers. Vincent, would work in a front office role, and the team would be coached by, the favorite for the job, Brian Shaw, while NBA Hall of Famer, Scottie Pippen, would serve as the lead assistant. They also mention that team CEO, Alex Martins would prefer someone who would be in the office on a daily basis, and this plan has Jackson in the office one week a month as well as making six community appearances a month. Either way it will be interesting to see how this one plays out, I just hope they do whatever is right for the team, I don’t know how I’d feel about a long rebuilding process.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade