Jeanius Of The Week: Mother Chokes Her Daughters 14 Year Old Bully
A Florida mom choked her thirteen year old daughters, fourteen year old Facebook bully yesterday at the mall, and is not facing child abuse charges because of it.
The daughter, who posted a picture which can be seen in a video on the link below, on her Facebook page, the boy then began to taunt the girl on Facebook. Making comments such as; “you should donate your body to science because blue whales are rare.” and more comments making fun of the girls weight. The boy called a local radio station and said that she called his girlfriend fat first, so he was retaliating. Well yesterday the mom and daughter were shooping at a St. Petersburg mall, and she in her words, “lost it,” and started choking the boy. She was arrested on child abuse charges, but has since bailed out. So dumb, everybody knows you just pay a teenager who’s bigger than he is to beat his ass, don’t do it yourself…. Idiot
If you want to laugh at more dumbass people, check out out Jeanius of the Week section of the site.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on June 5, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius of the Week, Jeanius Thoughts, News and tagged Debbie Piscitella, Florida, Jeanius of the Week, Pinellas County, St. Petersburg. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.