Chris Bosh’s Masseuse Dies After Collapsing At His House
Thank you to Thoughts of a Jeanius correspondent, @KMota11 for bringing this story to our attention. The woman who works as Chris Bosh’s masseuse died Monday night after collapsing at his house earlier in the day.
Bosh, of course, has been out since May 13 with a lower abdominal strain. He is a game-time decision for tonight’s game.
She arrived at Bosh’s house well and in good spirits according to reports, no foul play is suspected.
The police report also mentions that a friend of the woman told officials that she survived cancer about a year ago, the cause of her death is not yet known.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade