A South Carolina Woman Arrested For Cheering Her Daughter At Graduation
A South Carolina mother, Shannon Cooper, was arrested this past weekend for cheering for her daughter at graduation.
The guests at the graduation were warned not to cheer or they would be asked to leave, Cooper told a local news station that she was going to cheer because, “I’ve gone through too much to get her to this point,” then asked the question, “I can’t let her know ‘I’m so proud of you?'” When her daughters named was called she jumped out of her seat and screamed, “yay, my baby made it!” At which time she was handcuffed, and brought out to a van outside, and charged with disorderly conduct. She was later released on a $225 bond. Sucks that this girl will always correlate her graduation with her mother’s arrest, they also said that other people cheered, but were not reprimanded.
Seems pretty ridiculous to me, what do you think about it? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade