The Charlotte Bobcats Offer Unprecedented Season Ticket Offer
As if things couldn’t get any worse for the Charlotte Bobcats, who didn’t win the NBA draft lottery last night, they are offering an unprecedented offer for people to buy season tickets.
The Bobcats, who are owned by Michael Jordan, had the worst winning percentage in NBA history, going 7-59, 0.106%, are offering a deal that’s never been seen. If you buy season tickets for the 2012-2013 season, they’ll throw in season tickets for the 2013-2014 season for FREE! WOW, just wow.. Anybody in the Charlotte area who would like to take advantage of this “great,” deal check out Ticketmaster. This is so sad.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade