[REPORT] Justin Bieber Accused Of Battery Of A Paparazzi Member In California
Teen icon, Justin Bieber, who just announced the dates of his North American tour, is being accused of battery on a member of the paparazzi.
The alleged altercation took place in a California shopping plaza, when the paparazzi member took a picture of Bieber and his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. The photographer has since complained about pain and was taken a hospital, where he was treated and released. The photographer has filed a report with the police, and one would assume that a lawsuit will soon follow. We’ll keep you posted, when we get more information.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade