Dwight Howard says he’s Not Responsible for the Firing of Stan Van Gundy, Picks Thunder to Win Championship
TMZ caught up with Dwight Howard in Beverly Hills this morning and got a few interesting pieces of information out of him. First, Howard said he had nothing to do with Stan Van Gundy being fired, adding that, “I hate to see anyone lose their job … Me and Stan had our ups and downs, but for the most part had one goal — to win a championship in Orlando.”
Howard said he was glad that CEO Alex Martins confirmed in the press conference that he had nothing to do with Stan’s firing.
Howard offered his prediction on who will win the championship, saying, “I think this is just their [Thunder] time. Just watching their games, watching their fans. A million people outside their arena and you’ve got the arena packed. That’s just amazing.”
So there you have it, Howard didn’t get Stan fired. That whole media session Stan had where he spilled the beans that management told him that Howard wanted him gone, never happened. Someone lied about the entire thing — at least that’s what Howard wants you to believe. Let’s bring in Shaq now!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade