Tea Time W/ Noire Femme: The Real Reason Ray J Was Hospitalized!
After coming face-to-face with Whitney Houston‘s family and hosting parties this past weekend in Vegas for the Billboard Music Awards, Ray J was hospitalized early Monday morning for “exhaustion and jet-lag.”
How come I know people who work harder than a slave but they never have to go to the hospital for exhaustion?
His publicist released a statement so it has to be true, right?
Well, his publicist released a new statement,
“Ray J has been released from the hospital in Las Vegas and is back home in Los Angeles following an extensive battery of tests to make sure that he did not have a blood clot in his lungs which is potentially a deadly condition that can occur following a long haul plane flight.
It is the same condition that took the life of hip-hop legend Heavy D last year. Ray J had arrived in Vegas Sunday following a 32 hour round trip from China and four hour drive to Las Vegas.”
At this point, I’d ask ya’ll to send a prayer request…but somethings fishy here and the Devil is a lie.
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade