ESPN Radio’s Scott Van Pelt Suggests That The Lakers Should Amnesty Kobe Bryant
SportsCenter anchor, and host of ESPN Radio’s “The Scott Van Pelt Show,” Scott Van Pelt, made a pretty bold statement on his radio show this afternoon. He said the Lakers should use their amnesty on Kobe Bryant.
Citing the fact that Kobe is nearing the end of his career, and that his skills would only be deteriorating over the next two seasons, in which is owed more than $60 million. SVP says the end of the Kobe era is coming sooner than later, so why not save the money now and try to make some moves. That is a pretty interesting, but I’m sure unpopular view on the situation, especially considering most of the top free agents are locked in for quite some time. Unless they would try to make a run at Deron Williams and pair him with Bynum and Gasol, but what other quality shooting guard would they be able to sign? I highly doubt this will happen, but you have to wonder what if……
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on May 23, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, News, Rumors, Sports and tagged Andrew Bynum, Deron Williams, ESPN, ESPN Radio, Kobe Bryant, Lakers, NBA, Pau Gasol. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.