ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith Says The Miami Heat Should Trade Dwyane Wade & Chris Bosh For Dwight Howard
Could the two men above, Dwight Howard and Lebron James, be teammates soon? ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith said yesterday on his ESPN New York radio show, that if the Miami Heat get eliminated by the Indiana Pacers, they should trade Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to Orlando for Dwight Howard.
This morning on ESPN 2’s, Mike and Mike in the Morning, host Mike Greenberg was exploring some trade options for the Miami Heat should they be eliminated by the Indiana Pacers in their second round series. He said that Stephen suggested that the two Sunshine State teams make a blockbuster trade. Obviously, this couldn’t be a straight up trade because all three are max guys, so it would be Dwight and some combination of role players.
Most people assume that if the Big 3 are broken up, Wade is most likely to be shipped off, even though it’s his team, and his county. The main reason though, is he is the oldest of the three, and has had to deal with the most injuries, also his and Lebron’s game are so similar, and trading a three time, and reigning, MVP isn’t exactly something that seems like the best to do. The deal makes sense for both teams, Miami would easily be the best defensive team in the league, and the Magic will be relevant, and easily one of the top teams in the East with Bosh and Wade, especially if they could find a way to squeeze Turkoglu into the deal LOL. Just one of many more rumors we can expect from this offseason.
Do you think this deal has a shot at happening? Hit the comments and let me know!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on May 18, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, News, Rumors, Sports and tagged Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard, Dwyane Wade, Hedo Turkoglu, Lebron James, Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Stephen A. Smith. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.