Indiana Pacers Head Coach Calls the Heat the Biggest Floppers in the NBA, Fined $15,000
Indiana Pacers Head Coach Frank Vogel has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for his comments on the Miami Heat. On Friday Vogel said the Heat are “the biggest flopping team in the league.”
Via CBS Sports:
“They are the biggest flopping team in the NBA,” Vogel said on Friday. “It’ll be very interesting to see how the referees officiate the series and how much flopping they reward. Every drive to the basket, they have guys not making a play on the ball, but sliding in front of drivers. Oftentimes they’re falling down even before contact is even being made. It’ll be interesting to see how the series is officiated.”
Good job Vogel, giving the Heat extra motivation to crush your team. I’m very interested in seeing how the Pacers do when they play a team not missing their leading scorer. The Heat won the season series against the Pacers, 3-1.
It’s kind of crazy that Vogel would call the Heat the biggest-flopping team in the league considering that earlier in the season he named James the best defensive player in the world. I got on him because — at that time — Dwight Howard had won the Defensive Player of the Year three years in a row. Awfully big change in opinion he’s had.
Heat in five.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade