[VIDEO] Pepsi Unveils New Nicki Minaj Commercial
Soft-drink maker Pepsi has released the extended version of their new commercial campaign with Nicki Minaj. The campaign is centered around a “Live for now” tagline, and features Minaj’s “Moment for Life” as the sound for the ad. The deal Minaj signed with Pepsi makes her a worldwide spokeswoman. Forbes reported the deal with Pepsi is worth at least seven figures.
Check out the video below:
According to this commercial, life is so happy and peaceful. I guess I have to make the switch from Coke, because never have I just ended up on stage with Nicki Minaj after drinking a can.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade