Ryan Anderson Is “Keeping His Options Opened” AKA, He’s Out Of Orlando
Fresh off winning the NBA’s Most Improved Player Award for the 2011-2012 season Ryan Anderson has already hinted that he may be taking his talents elsewhere.
Anderson told the Orlando Sentinel that he’s “keeping his options open,” basically pulling the opposite of a Dwight Howard, and not announcing his intentions. It’s pretty obvious that he is going to bolt just like Turkoglu did before him, had the Otis Smith talked contract extension with Anderson this summer, he would have had a lot smaller asking price. Now that Anderson has won this award, he will definitely be asking more than Orlando will be willing to/afford to spend. This is what Anderson told the Sentinel:
This is a place where I’ve had an incredible opportunity. I love living here. I think that this is a place that fits my style of play. You know, it’s hard. It’s hard because at the end of the day, it is a business. You know, I want to get the most out of my career that I can.
AKA, I’m out bitches… Lol, looks like I have to pick a new favorite Magic player since Rhino is as good as gone…
Check out the latest on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade