Indiana Pacers’ Danny Granger and Kyrylo Fesenko Involved in Incident Outside Club 23
Multiple media outlets are reporting that Danny Granger and Kyrylo Fesenko were involved in an incident outside of Club 23 in Orlando early Friday morning.
TMZ is reporting that one club-goer was bumped into by Fesenko, who then started yelling at Fesenko. A crowd of people then started forming around the two as Fesenko started walking away. Granger became aware of the this and then started running towards the crowd, but was held back by his friends. The incident ended when police on bike patrol got involved and everyone went on their way.
To me it just seems like a guy who had too much to drink wanting to start some trouble. However, Granger needs to realize who he is and just walk away from the situation. TMZ did say an officer at the scene said had he known the Pacers players were involved, he would have arrested them. He was joking… we think.
Check out the latest on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade