Wiz Khalifa Busted For Marijuana Possesion [AGAIN] This Time In North Carolina
For the second time in two weeks, Pittsburgh rapper, Wiz Khalifa, was stopped by police, and anybody who listens to his lyrics knows exactly why. On April 21st, he was arrested in Nashville when police found 3.7 grams of weed in his room in the Holiday Inn. A lot of jokes could be made from the last two words in the previous sentence, but I’ll let that slide.
Following a concert in Winston-Salem he was pulled over and police found 11.39 grams of weed on his tour bus. Someone called police and said they smelled the strong scent of marijuana, and when they arrived at his bus Wiz was, “inside the rolling paper was a green leafy substance consistent with marijuana.” Wiz wasn’t arrested, but given a citation, and will have to make a court appearance at a later date. If police want to make easy money, or meet their quote, when Wiz comes to their city all they have to do is wait for his show to end, and follow his bus LOL.
Check out the latest on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade