Tea Time W/ Noire Femme: Jessica Simpson and Maxwell?!
Jessica Simpson had a healthy baby girl this morning. She and her fiance, Eric johnson, confirmed this morning through her website.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby Maxwell Drew Johnson 9 lbs. 13 oz. 21 3/4. We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives.”
Maxwell takes her middle name from her maternal grandmother, Tina Simpson, whose maiden name is Drew. Jessica and Eric got engaged after just six months of dating back in November 2010. they still haven’t set a wedding date, hoping to make it official now that the baby is born.
Maxwell is an…interesting name for a baby girl.
I know ya’ll want me to get ratchet about a 6 hour old little girl, but I will NOT!
[Insert all the witty and effortless comments about the baby girl named Maxwell]
Maybe she was conceived to Maxwell and this is how she pays homage.
What’s even more interesting is that Drew is the name of Nick Lachey’s brother. You know Nick Lachey, whom she married in 2002, had the reality show with on MTV, remained abstinent for, discussed chicken of the sea with-Nick Lachey.
Congrats to the couple!
Through that women’s work, we wish them a lifetime of happiness and an ascension of joy!
But you know I had to have the Maxwell references.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade