[VIDEO] Rajon Rondo Suspended One Game For Bumping Referee After Questionable Call,
During the fourth quarter of their, 83-74 loss, to the Atlanta Hawks, Celtics starting point guard, Rajon Rondo, was ejected for making contact with an official. Generally whenever a player makes contact with an official they are suspended for one game, therefore Rondo may not be playing in game two of the series on Tuesday night.
Ref makes questionable call gets bumped by Rondo:
**UPDATED** Rondo has officially been suspended for Game two, tomorrow night in Atlanta, of the first round series versus the Atlanta Hawks. This puts the Celtics, who may also be without Ray Allen at a distinct disadvantage in this series. Do you still think they can pull it off? Hit the comments and let us know!
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade