[VIDEO] Metta World Peace Suspended Seven Games
Posted by theeCodyTaylor
Ron Artest Metta World Peace has been suspended seven games for his elbow to James Harden. The people’s elbow to Harden’s face happened this past Sunday when the Oklahoma City Thunder visited the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers would go on to win 114-106 in double-overtime.
NBA Commissioner, David Stern, said in a statement via USA Today:
“The concussion suffered by James Harden demonstrates the danger posed by violent acts of this kind, particularly when they are directed at the head area,” NBA Commissioner David Stern said in a statement. “We remain committed to taking necessary measures to protect the safety of NBA players, including the imposition of appropriate penalties for players with a history of on-court altercations.”
World Peace’s suspension will start with Thursday’s game against at the Sacramento Kings on Thursday.
Missed the play? Check out the video below:
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on April 24, 2012, in News, Sports, Thee Cody Taylor, Viral Videos and tagged James Harden, Los Angeles Lakers, Metta World Peace, Metta World Peace Suspended Seven Games for Elbow to James Harden, Oklahoma City Thunder, Ron Artest. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.