As the World Turns: Dwight Howard to Seek a Trade at Seasons End
On the latest episode of As the World Turns, Dwight Howard reportedly has revealed that he would like to be traded at the end of the season. Via The Bleacher Report, who cites Stephen A. Smith during a segment on SportsCenter:
The minute this season is over, according to what I am hearing from his camp, you can expect Dwight Howard to tell Orlando, “Get me out of here. I don’t want to be here any longer.” … When he had his back surgery, they [the organization] were talking about giving him a flight on AirTran or something like that. … He feels as a superstar, he’s been treated as a scrub.
To be fair, AirTran is an official team sponsor.
If this report is true, then I really don’t understand Howard. So if true, Howard waived his early termination option, just to refuse to play for Stan Van Gundy, then to demand another trade. Did I get all of that correct? I also don’t understand how Howard, who wants to remain liked in the public-eye, continues to think it’s cool to keep having these ‘episodes.’
For what it’s worth, Jarrod Rudolph, who broke Howard electing to stay through the end of his contract, has tweeted that he hasn’t heard Howard wants a second trade. Rudolph tweeted: “I haven’t heard anything about a second trade request. As far as I know Dwight is just trying to feel better.” He also answered a question about Smith’s credibility, saying that he is great, but clarifying that he hasn’t heard Howard wanting a second trade.
Like all Dwight Howard reports, it’s best to first analyze the source reporting the rumor, then to make your own educated guess. Until I hear it from a credible source
David Ping, I’ll continue on as if it didn’t happen.
More From Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on April 24, 2012, in News, Sports, Thee Cody Taylor and tagged Dwight Howard, Dwight Howard Wants a Second Trade, Dwight Howard Wants to Leave Magic, Orlando Magic. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.