Chris Brown’s “Fortune,” Album Pushed Back, Find Out The New Release Date. ‘Fan Of A Fan 2,’ Coming Soon
Chris Brown, who played a small role in this weekends #1 movie, Think Like a Man, has announced via his Twitter, that his, Fortune, album has been pushed back (again).
The album, which was originally supposed to be released in 2011, then March, then April will now be released in July:
No reason was given for the moving of the date, but one could assume that Brown not having any top 10 singles just before the release of the album could have something to do with it. Or he could want to release another single, and let it gain some steam before the album drops.
In other Chris Brown news, it was announced this week that, Fan of a Fan 2, the follow-up to Chris Brown and Tyga‘s, Fan of a Fan, mixtape which yielded two Top 5 singles on the Hip Hop/R&B charts, “Deuces,” and “No Bull$#!+,” as well as a Grammy nomination for “Deuces.” Tyga sent out the tweet, and Brown retweeted it to his almost 10 million followers.
Check out the Latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade