According to Central Florida News 13, the Casey Anthony Case is Still On Going
George Zimmerman’s bond hearing was held on Friday and of course all the news stations televised it. However, one Orlando news channel thought they were still covering the case against Casey Anthony. Check out the photo courtesy of the Buckethead Show on Real Radio 104.1:
It’s good to see everyone over at 13 is on top of things. I find it funny because I had the chance to tour their studio recently and the one thing they preached was accuracy. I guess that memo didn’t make it to the graphics department.
As we all know Casey Anthony was acquitted of all charges, but it was Zimmerman who had a bond hearing Friday. The judge set his bond at $150,000, but will not be released today. After paying the minimum 10% required ($15,000) for bond, Zimmerman will be released and placed on a GPS tracking device.
You already know CF News 13 will be the place to watch for all George Zimmerman updates.
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade