Stan Van Gundy Voted The Coach NBA Players Least Want To Play For
Van Gundy received 21% of the votes, beating out Milwaukee Bucks coach and former Orlando Magic point guard, Scott Skiles, who picked up 14% of the poll. Byron Scott and Flip Saunders rounded out the Top 4 with 9 and 6 percent, respectively.
I wonder when this poll was taken? Stan has toned down a considerable amount this year, receiving his first technical foul of the season about a week ago. If it was taken during the season, maybe the whole issue with Dwight not wanting to play for him had something to do with his numbers. I hate that Stan gets such a bad rap, because he really is a great coach, and if he is let go, I can’t think of many coached out there that would be an upgrade from him.
Check out the Latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade
Posted on April 18, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, News, Sports and tagged Byron Scott, Dwight Howard, Flip Saunders, Least liked coach, NBA, Orlando Magic, Scott Skiles, Stan Van Gundy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.