HoopsHype Give Their Championship Odds, Place Magic at 15-1
Charley Rosen of HoopsHype gave his odds for each team’s (in the playoff race) chances at the NBA Championship and placed the Magic at 15-1. That placing is good for seventh-best in the league behind the Mavericks, Lakers, Spurs, Bulls, Thunder, and Heat. Here’s what he had to say about the Magic:
Their too-predictable offense relies on either Dwight Howard dominating the paint or their impressive array of 3-point shooters making the scoreboard flash like a pinball machine. The Magic’s tendency for frequently lacking the necessary passion and therefore for underachieving will be their downfall.
ODDS OF WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP: 15-1
I mean this explanation is nothing new for Magic fans to hear, it’s no secret the offense revolves around Howard and the three-point shot. These odds were released around 2 p.m. Wednesday afternoon, before the awful loss to the Knicks. Who knows where the team would have been had these odds come out after the loss.
See the rest of the odds for the teams still in the playoff race, here.
Check Out The Latest on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade