Lindsay Lohan: “I’se free!”
Lindsay Lohan is officially off of formal probation as of this morning. She praised her lawyer, the judge, and discussed how her life has changed in the last year on a live call to TMZ. She completed all her court-ordered therapy sessions and community service.
At this point, this post can go into 2 very different directions, positive or the truth.
I pick the truth.
Though Lindsay’s family life has been less than stellar, with the drug addicted, fame-hungry whore of a father and less than a parent mother, there is still no excuse for the hot a** mess that she’s become.
Seems like another case of what I like to call #richwhitegirlproblems.
Chile boo! If she was Shantavia from round the way, homegirl would’ve been locked up years ago.
But time and time again, Lindsay is given passes with community service , 2 hour jail stints, and therapy-sessions.
Oh ok. That’s fair.
Lindsay was given another pass, wag of a finger and told “don’t do it again!”
Where they do that at? Not in the real world, clearly.
Would I really be surprised if she was in trouble again?
Not if a bear s**ts in the woods.
Get the Latest From Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade