Glen Davis Fined $35,000 for Making Obscene Gesture
The NBA has fined Magic forward Glen Davis $35,000 for making an obscene gesture. By now fans know that when a player is fined for an obscene gesture, it’s more than likely for flipping the bird. The incident happened during the Magic’s 117-101 win over the Toronto Raptors on Monday night, occurring with 7:49 left in the second quarter. Davis made the gesture after getting hit on the head.
The hit opened a gash on Davis’s scalp and he was booed by the home fans as he grimaced and checked for blood, according to a report from the Orlando Sentinel.
As Davis looked at a fan, he extended his bloodied right middle finger, put it into his mouth and licked off the blood but he did not intend to make the obscene gesture, according to the report.
“No, I had blood on my hands,” Davis told the paper. “It was my middle finger, so I think they thought I was flipping somebody off, but I wasn’t. I was getting blood off my finger.”
I’m sure nobody is surprised by this fine, Davis plays with a lot of emotion and often lets his emotions get the best of him. More good news after the fining, the team suffers yet another loss 20+ point loss (sarcasm).
Recently Posted to Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade