Tim Duncan Sat Out Sunday Night’s Game Because He’s too Old
The San Antonio Spurs hosted the Philadelphia 76ers Sunday night and picked up the win, 93-76. The Spurs picked up the win despite Tim Duncan sitting out. The official reason why he sat out? Being old. Seriously.
You’ll see Duncan is the first on the box score under the did not play players. The score keeper just got right to the point, calling Duncan old. Granted he’s 35 and in his 15th season, so I guess that’s the official time when a player is classified as old.
In a little over 28 minutes a game Duncan is averaging 14.7 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
More Sports Related Stories Posted on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- According to ESPN, Tonight is Dwight Howard’s Final Home Game as a Member of the Magic
- Dwyane Wade Questions Dwight Howard’s Loyalty, Saying “Loyalty Hahaha”
- [UPDATED] Tim Tebow Traded to the New York Jets
- Monta Ellis Traded To The Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors Timeline