50 Cent Announces The Release Date For His New Album
50 Cent took to Twitter page yesterday to announce the release date of his new album, I’m not sure how much excitement or build up there is for it, as it has been a while since 50’s music was relevant. His last album, Before I Self Destruct, debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200, with first sales of 160,000, and has been certified gold, but only sold 436,000 copies to date.
July 2nd, is when the yet to be titled album will hit stores and iTunes, hopefully it doesn’t get pushed back, since he has some well-documented issues with his record label. Check out the tweets 50 sent out:
We’re giving away tickets to see ‘The Next JAMZ Star’ T. Mills at the Social, this Sunday March 25th details here.
More Posts on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Gilbert Arenas to Sign with the Memphis Grizzlies
- New Music Video: J. Cole (Feat. Missy Elliott) “Nobody’s Perfect”
- Former ‘Sexiest Woman in the World’ Accused of Running an International Drug Ring
- [PHOTOS] Justin Bieber Gets ‘Beaten Up’ for Complex Magazine’s 10th Anniversary Issue
- Jeanius Contest: Win Tickets To See The ‘Next JAMZ Star’ T. Mills On Sunday March 25th (18+ Contest)