Monta Ellis Traded To The Milwaukee Bucks
In what could be the final nail in the coffin for Dwight Howard’s career with the Orlando Magic, Golden State Warriors shooting guard, Monta Ellis, has been traded to the Milwaukee Bucks.
ESPN’s Chris Broussard is reporting that Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, Kwame Brown have been traded to Bucks in exchange the Warriors will get Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson. Jackson and Ellis were two players that were on Dwight’s “wishlist” of players that he wanted to play with in Orlando.
With that being said, I better read a headline that reads “Dwight Howard traded to _______,” before Thursday or I will no longer be a basketball fan. More on the story as it develops.
More Sports Related Stories Posted on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Dwight Howard Trade Rumors Timeline
- Is Dwight Howard Blocking A Trade To The Bulls?
- Tracy McGrady Says Dwight Howard Should Remain in Orlando
- NBA Player Fined $25,000 for Posting Inappropriate Picture of Woman
- Waiter at Restaurant Shows off Peyton Manning Generous Tip, Then Terminated
- Orlando Predators Will Donate $25,000 to Dwight Howard Foundation If He Resigns With Magic
- Arena Football League Fires Players Just Before Kickoff, Predators Forced to use Replacement Players
Posted on March 13, 2012, in Blogs, Jeanius Thoughts, News, Sports and tagged Dwight Howard, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee Bucks, Monta Ellis, Monta Ellis Traded to the Bucks, Orlando Magic, Stephen Jackson. Bookmark the permalink. 13 Comments.