NBA Player Fined $25,000 for Posting Inappropriate Picture of Woman
JR Smith of the New York Knicks has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for posting an “inappropriate picture” on his Twitter account. The picture in question was of a woman’s bare ass lying on Smith’s bed. The woman that appeared in the picture is Tahiry, AKA Joe Budden’s ex-girlfriend.
While I’m not going to dive into the gossip talk about Smith, Budden, and Tahiry, I will say it’s kind of a low move by Smith to post that picture. On the sports side of it, I don’t agree that Smith should have been fined for this picture. Isn’t is every citizens right to say whatever they wish? Constitutional right? What will the NBA try to filter next? I mean it’s not like Smith was at an NBA-sanctioned event when he posted this photo.
The fallout from this photo should be quite interesting, as fellow Slaughterhouse member, Royce da 5’9″, tweeted this Saturday night:
Check out the latest from Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Please Follow/Subscribe To Our Self Hosted Site www.ThoughtsofaJeanius.com
- Meek Mill & Tyga Coming To The UCF Arena For A Back To School Labor Day Concert
- Kid Cudi Provides Insight On His New Album
- Devin Hester’s Cousin Wanted for Murder
- WESH Channel 2 Failed to Reach Contract Extension with Bright House Networks, Blacked Out in Orlando
- Frank Ocean Releases ‘channel ORANGE’ A Week Ahead Of Schedule
- iHeart Music Fest Line-Up Announced: Taylor Swift, Bon Jovi, Lil Wanye, & MORE To Perform
- Dwight Howard Trade Update + Head Coaching Search Update
- Report: Brooklyn Nets are “Very Close” to Getting Dwight Howard
- Yahoo! Sports is Reporting Ryan Anderson Will Likely Be Moved in a Sign-and-Trade