Limp Bizkit’s First Song on Cash Money Premieres
DJ Lethal of Limp Bizkit premiered the band’s first song on Cash Money Records on Saturday in Australia. The song, which is set for release this week, is titled “Ready to Go” and features Lil Wayne. Lethal premiered the song at a club, so the quality of the the video isn’t great, but gives fans a preview of what to expect.
Limp Bizkit x Lil Wayne – “Ready to Go”
I don’t know what to think about this song after first listen. At first it didn’t sound too much like Fred rapping, but after another listen I can hear him. I did like the beat, LB usually lays down a nice beat on most songs. As a fan of LB I thought the first release of this song wasn’t bad, I definitely need to hear that CDQ version before I really know what to think.
What did you think of the first release of this song? Hit the comments and let us know!
More Music Related Posts on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Brandy Announces The Title Of Her New Album & When It Will Hit Stores
- [REPORT] Man Found Dead At Rick Ross’ Miami Mansion
- [PHOTO] A Look At Kid Cudi’s New ‘Slit Wrists’ Tattoo
- Limp Bizkit Signs to Cash Money Records
- [REPORT] A Huffington Post Blogger Offers $1,000 To Beat Up Chris Brown, WWE’s CM Punk Also Take Shots