LeBron James’ Mother Accepts Plea Deal After Valet Altercation
LeBron James’ mother, Gloria James, has accepted a plea deal for her role in an altercation involving a hotel parking valet. In terms of the deal, which will drop a battery charge, Gloria has agreed to perform 20 hours of community service and pay $1,000 to a Haitian earthquake fund. Upon completion of the deal, a disorderly intoxication charge will also be dropped.
Gloria was arrested in April of last year for allegedly hitting a hotel valet, because he took too long to return her car. According to TMZ, the parking valet employee, Rock Feller Sorel, is Haitian and personally agreed with this plea deal.
More Sports Related Posts on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Mickael Pietrus: We’re Going to Win the Championship
- Blake Griffin: Teams are Allowed to be More Physical With Me Than Others
- Multiple Sources Reporting Orlando and Golden State Discussing Trade Involving Monta Ellis
- Nike Releases New Jeremy Lin Shoes
- Magic to Debut ‘El Magic’ Jerseys Beginning Thursday Versus Thunder