Nike Releases New Jeremy Lin Shoes
Nike is next to jump on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon, the company has announced they will be releasing a Lin shoe. While they were clear in mentioning that these won’t be necessarily a ‘Air Lin’ signature shoe, but simply a shoe Lin will wear. The Hyperfuse shoes will be available in New York Knicks colors and available for $130. The shoes were launched this past weekend during All-Star Weekend in Orlando.
This Nike Zoom Hyperfuse Low iD is the most common Nike shoe worn by NBA players, Lin’s model features his name on the tongue of the shoe.
Nike also said:
The $130 shoe won’t be available at off-the-shelf retail, but can be created and purchased at the NikeID.com website. Consumers can replicate the exact customization options of Lin’s shoe.
With this method of purchase, no riots will break out.
I don’t think these shoes are that bad, a lot better than some of the shoes I saw on display outside of Footlocker at Florida Mall last weekend. For my money, I don’t think it gets any better than Kobe’s line of shoes.
More Sports Related Posts on Thoughts of a Jeanius:
- Magic to Debut ‘El Magic’ Jerseys Beginning Thursday Versus Thunder
- Orlando Predators Will Donate $25,000 to Dwight Howard Foundation If He Resigns With Magic
- [UPDATED] Otis Smith Will ‘Aggressively’ Pursue Steve Nash
- Oscar Robertson To Dwight Howard: “Keep Your Mouth Shut And Play Basketball”
- Someone is Claiming They Bought the Miami Marlins for $10 Million at an Auction